Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ye-Ye


Without giving too much away, I've been collecting inspiration for an upcoming project with The Vintage Ramble, and I've been enjoying imagining a life of mini dresses, high hair, and colour colour colour!I It is no secret that I am a huge fan of 60's fashion especially mod styles (see my collection of big eyed mod kids here) so I am so excited for this project to be happening.


This seasons fashions present such a great opportunity for us fashion lovers to experiment with great elements from 60's fashion.  The chunky heel, colourful tights, beehives, bows, and frills, just to name a few. I can barely stand the groovyness of it all...  To further peak your interest, I'll leave you with this amazing commercial I came across.  It makes me all kinds of happy. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Leah said...

Ooh, can't wait to hear what you're going to unveil!!

xoxo,
Leah